Friday, July 21, 2017

18 Months of the Children's Palliative Care Initiative in Bangladesh

I can't believe that it has been 2 years since my last post!  Life has been quite busy, with the birth of my second son and moving back to Canada.

In addition, in November 2015, I was approached by World Child Cancer to develop a project to specifically address the Palliative Care needs of children in Bangladesh!

This project, officially called the Children's Palliative Care Initiative in Bangladesh (CPCIB), has kept me busy for the past 18 months!  The project launched in January 2016, as a pilot project for 1 year. With the experiences that were gained in the first year, we have now been able to expand and further develop the CPCIB and the first phase of this project will run until 2020!

Here is an info-graphic which we prepared to share about the project and it's goals in the beginning.




No comments:

Post a Comment